saya disini

Monday, 25 June 2012

OLD LOVE, NEW LOVE

I MISS MY BLOG ALREADY.. sigh..


i love blogging, but time keep me sign in and out only..
every time i wanted to wrote something, i just get log in, and write the title and keep it forever..


last month i want to share about my trip with my love to Genting Highlands, so guess what, i just wrote it happily and the time i wanted to show a picture of the love, i just get lost and forget, and as always, the post safely in the draft..hahaha..what aaaaaaaa....


and no picture with love or Genting or whatever.. we just broke up....maybe later when i find a new one or keep clinging with the old one  *sigh


hahaha..i just need a time for blogging..not just sign in and out and being a silent reader again * i do it everytime...


hahaha...so i just publish ALL the draft instead of keep it for myself..its memorable.. 


hoping see u soon






hahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment